The California Children Services (CCS) Program coordinates and authorizes specialized medical care for children diagnosed with eligible health care needs from birth to 21 years of age
Eligible clients receive:
- diagnostic evaluations;
- treatment services;
- medical case management; and
- physical and occupational therapy*.
*no financial eligibility for therapy services
Your son/daughter is eligible if:
- is a resident of Amador County;
- has a CCS eligible medical condition; and
- meets one of the following:
- your son/daughter has no share of cost Medi-Cal
- your family's annual income is less than $40,000 (AGI); or
- your son/daughter's medical expenses are expected to exceed 20% of your annual income (AGI)
For more information or to make an application to the CCS program call 223-6630 or visit the California Children's Services website.
"Caring commitment to community health by promoting individual health, preventing disease and disability, and protecting against environmental risk, through education and intervention."