The Sheriff Services Bureau staff includes an Administrative Supervisor, four Sheriff Services Assistants and the Sheriff’s Secretary. Although, members of the support staff have specific assigned duties and responsibilities within the office, it is a collaborative effort that allows the office to run efficiently and effectively.
The support staff is responsible for the daily operations of the Sheriff’s Front Office. Responsibilities include:
- Answering non-emergency phone lines and transferring calls
- Processing, entering and routing of crime reports and citations, jail bookings/releases, bail bonds and various other documents associated with court paperwork
- Records management, including retention and purging
- Maintaining a press board and daily media bulletin
- Billing, accounts payable and purchase order processing
- Reimbursements, including POST and SB 90
- Monthly reporting of UCR statistics to the California Department of Justice and Vehicle Accident Fatality statistics to the California Highway.
In addition, we provide many services to the public including public information requests, records and permit information. For more information about the other services we offer, click here>>>